Aspirations and Such

It's been 10 years since my last blog post and so much has changed. Fast forward, I'm married to the guy that was I talking about :-) I started my career. We bought a house. We have a Great Dane named after Lady Liberty (Libby for short). My husband started an Amazon business........ And I'm stuck. I don't know what the next step in my life is. You know, the old cliche of what my passion is. I am going to go on a hunch and assume that most people can relate. Isn't that the burning question for so many people? Be real folks! Why am I here, what was I created for? Yada yada. I sound jaded but I am being completely serious. What the heck will make me jump out of bed at 60 MPH each morning to get that coffee going? As my husband put it, 'what can I excel at?' To be frank, I don't have a f****** clue. I just bought the E-course that accompanies Davis Hollis's new book, Get Out of Your Own Way (Link: Book). If you've never watched the morning show with him and his wife Rachel. It's extremely amusing! It's a touch of motivation, completely unscripted, and hilarious (Start Today Morning Show)! I am praying that this will guide me in 2020. Because I have so many aspirations, yet I feel like I keep failing. I need help ya'll! I have signed up for another mini-marathon. You can see some of my previous progress on Instagram (Me on Insta). I'm committed to a Herculean Meal Prep for the next 2 weeks and I'm also doing a cleanse. Basically I'm trying to figure out where to steer my boat to?! Oh life ;-)

Comments

  1. Well, in just found you here from your Jnstagram. So what have you figured out in the past couple of years? I don’t see a follow up blog post. Are you just documenting it all on Insta now? I’m curious because I’m at that point too, but much older than you. I’m an empty nester now, and my job doesn’t excite me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts