Bragging about my Boy :-)

Ok, so I just can't help myself. I'm not sure if this is tacky or not but I have to brag about my boyfriend. We went on a walk last night and just talked about different things and it just once again reminded me of how happy I am to be with him! I don't know how many people get to say that they are "in love with their best friend!" (..and with might I add..no hestitation). Gosh, he's like a God send. Now he might be reading this thinking, "OH MY GOSH THIS IS EMBARRESSING! SHE WROTE A FREAKING BLOG ABOUT HOW 'GREAT I AM'?!..but I'm hoping it's more like this..he's thinking 'Man she's so happy she wants to tell the whole world (at the same time he's puffing out his chest with pride)!' But man it's so true. He lets me be my complete self and at the same time challenges me and encourages me to better. I've never once questioned if he thought I was attractive. He lets me know just about everyday that he thinks I'm gorgeous and I have to say, he is most definitely exceeding a 10! He is a hard worker and never likes to settle, he loves to have fun and try new an exciting things. When we go out shopping I've found that our tastes is extremely similar to the point that we usually like same 2 or 3 items. He compromises for me on little things easily which is great because it's usually the smaller things in my life that just make me exstatic. And when he tells me he's pride of me and that he loves me, that just does it for me. Period. I'm smiling for the rest of the day! Point being I feel completely spoiled by him and I just had to share it with the (well if I'm lucky..maybe the 5? people that actually read this blog...but probably more realisticly the whole 1 person) people who might read this :-D

Comments

Popular Posts