ABC's of ME :-)
A-Age: 23
B-Birth date: November 21st
C-Chore you hate: Doing the dishes
D-Dog's name: Ellie and Lulu
E-Enter or Exit: Well it's usually more fun to go somewhere than to leave somewhere (I guess unless you're having an awful time)
F-Favorite color: Black or Purple
G-Gold or silver: They're both nice!
H-Hair color: It's usually dark brown, but right now it's a soft black with my roots starting to show through :-p
I-Instrument: I used to play the cello...not my favorite instrument though
J-Job Title: Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
K-Kids: I'm open to having 1 or 2...haven't decided if I will though..
L-Living arrangements: Live with my mom and dad and dogs
M-Monkey or Moose: Oh Moose totally! They are so much cooler...all the cool kids will have them at school this fall
N-Nicknames: M squared, Mol, Moh, Mo, Boo boo, etc.
O-Odd thing about you: I do not like butter cream icing :-p',',',',', (that was me spitting)
P-Pet Peeve: Constant negativity
Q-Quote from a movie: "You better hang out spider-monkey." -Edward from Twilight (ok it's not the most awesome quote..but it's the only one I could think of off the top of my head)
R-Right/Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: 1 older brother
T-Time you wake up? 7:15 on Monday's and Wednesday's, 8 on Tuesday's and Thursday's, Between 8-9 Friday through Sunday (there now you know my schedule)
U-Underwear: I like them
V-Veggie you dislike: peas aren't really that great
W-What makes you run late: Constantly forgetting something I need
X-X-Rays: My teeth
Y-Yummy food you make: Steak!!!
Z-Zoo Animal: Going back to the zoo to see any of the animals woul be cool!
B-Birth date: November 21st
C-Chore you hate: Doing the dishes
D-Dog's name: Ellie and Lulu
E-Enter or Exit: Well it's usually more fun to go somewhere than to leave somewhere (I guess unless you're having an awful time)
F-Favorite color: Black or Purple
G-Gold or silver: They're both nice!
H-Hair color: It's usually dark brown, but right now it's a soft black with my roots starting to show through :-p
I-Instrument: I used to play the cello...not my favorite instrument though
J-Job Title: Independent Mary Kay Beauty Consultant
K-Kids: I'm open to having 1 or 2...haven't decided if I will though..
L-Living arrangements: Live with my mom and dad and dogs
M-Monkey or Moose: Oh Moose totally! They are so much cooler...all the cool kids will have them at school this fall
N-Nicknames: M squared, Mol, Moh, Mo, Boo boo, etc.
O-Odd thing about you: I do not like butter cream icing :-p',',',',', (that was me spitting)
P-Pet Peeve: Constant negativity
Q-Quote from a movie: "You better hang out spider-monkey." -Edward from Twilight (ok it's not the most awesome quote..but it's the only one I could think of off the top of my head)
R-Right/Left Handed: Right
S-Siblings: 1 older brother
T-Time you wake up? 7:15 on Monday's and Wednesday's, 8 on Tuesday's and Thursday's, Between 8-9 Friday through Sunday (there now you know my schedule)
U-Underwear: I like them
V-Veggie you dislike: peas aren't really that great
W-What makes you run late: Constantly forgetting something I need
X-X-Rays: My teeth
Y-Yummy food you make: Steak!!!
Z-Zoo Animal: Going back to the zoo to see any of the animals woul be cool!
Comments
Post a Comment